Home

Dial This Code to Check Your BVN Verification Number Anytime

Hello people, I guess the weekend is getting saltier …by now you all must have gotten your BVN number and I know a lot of people that will be struggling to save it in their diary or phone number should in case the need be.

I’m just going to show you the easiest way to check your BVN number anytime, any day, anywhere without struggle, without internet.

right on your Nokia touch light.

To know your BVN number, dial*565*0# on the GSM line you used in registering at the bank for BVN verification and wait for some sec for your BVN number to appear.

Note:
It currently work for Airtel, MTN and Etisalat for now.

I don’t know why they sideline Glo network.

Try it out and let me know if it work for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment