Home

Check UTME Jamb Result Score Online Using A Mobile Phone

Jamb Result Checker 2016 : How To Check Jamb Result Online On Your Phone

A lot of Jamb candidates always ask me this popular question, How can I check jamb result with my mobile phone?' In this post, I'll share how you can check the 2013/2014/2015/2016 UTME result free using a mobile phone be it Android, Blackberry, Samsung or Windows phone.

How to Check JAMB (CBT) UTME 2016/2017 Result Jamb usually releases the results a week after the UTME exams and many candidates are eager to know what they score. This is the reason why I compiled this post on how to you check your jamb result online using a cell phone.

Jamb result checker on mobile phone: How to check jamb result through your phone

To check your 2013/2014 or 2014/2015 Jamb result after the result is released:

==> Click here to check JAMB UTME Result 2015 on www.jamb.org.ng
==> Type in your Jamb registration number
==> Click 'Submit'
==> Voila! Your UTME result is on display, go ahead and print

This is the fastest site to check jamb result on phone but if you know of another method, you can share with us using the comment box below.

Do you want to know how do i check jamb result via SMS? Watch out for my next post titled 'how to check jamb result with SMS

3 Comments:

Sandra said...


THE 2016 JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) CBT UTME RESULT UPGRADING AND RECTIFICATION OF BIO-METRIC PROBLEM IS CURRENTLY GOING ON. FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT YOURS, CONTACT JAMB BOARD DIRECT WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS. 08054265852.THANKS

blessing james said...

THE 2017 JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) CBT UTME RESULT UPGRADING AND RECTIFICATION OF BIO-METRIC PROBLEM IS CURRENTLY GOING ON. FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT YOURS, CONTACT JAMB BOARD DIRECT WITH THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS. 08054265852.THANKS

Annoymous said...

Upgrading of JAMB Result is 100% real, because I just did mine today but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there who are to chop your money. But I did my own through Mr. Roland who helped me to release my withheld result and upgraded it for me now am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this
07080945972

Post a Comment