Home

HOW TO GET ETISALAT UNLIMITED PLAN #15 FOR 3HOURS

A lot of peeps are not actually happy that Etisalat PayGO was technically hampered by Etisalat internet guards and I know it seriously injured their downloads and streaming rate.

Etisalat PayGO actually pays a lot with endless download and streaming… But I'm glad to announce to you that there is a perfect alternative to Etisalat PayGO.

I was reading and surfing the net and I saw a post were the dude share some legal secrets of using EtisalatEazy life to stream unlimited 3hours.

       How can I opt into this plan?

==> dial *200#

==> and migrate to easy starter.

==> migrate again to easy life by dialing *620*1#

==> opt in by dialing *229*3*7# you can opt out with *227*0#.

Make sure you opt immediately after you subscribed to it because it won't be auto renewed and if you don't mind you can leave it.

NOTE: It is 3hours of unlimited internet per #15 just like Eti PayGO.

        Will it work on my device?

Yes it will work on PC, Android, iPhone/iPad even BB10.

For more Enq: add me on wwhatsapp
07062677320

Don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page.

Peres ogbodane           
I hope this in helps? Feel free to share this post with your friends using the share buttens, you can also submit your Email address below this post to get free latest articles directly to your inbox or simple ask any question by using the below comment box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment